This option is only available to Community Administrators
You can access a user to Community Manager. Community administrators have permissions to modify the community, as well as create groups and moderate the groups they are in.
You can upgrade a user to Administrator as long as you are a Community Administrator. But attention, once a user has been promoted to Administrator you will not be able to lower him again. If you want to remove any user administrator permissions contact us.
To access a user follow the steps below
- Accede a Ver lista de miembros de la comunidad.
- Busca el usuario que quieras ascender a administrador
- Selecciona al usuario y en la lista de opciones selecciona la de Ascender usuario a administrador de comunidad
- Access See list members of the community .
- Search for the user you want to promote to administrator
- Select the user and in the list of options select the Ascend user to community administrator
From that moment the user will have administration permissions. It is recommended that the user logout and login again in Tellfy so that their new permissions are updated correctly.